- Get Better At Home
- LEO and Military
- VIP Program
- About Us
Summary: A practice devoted to eradicating anticipation from the known universe
Time: About 2 hours.
Required: Berm, 3 Inch Circle Targets, Blank Sheet of Paper,
1. We will work our way up to seeing the sights.
2. Wrist/Cam Pressure – at chest height, 40 rounds.
Key – use safe part of berm, look at berm, not gun. Just let it happen. Do it with deliberation. Take breaks.
3. Wrist/Cam Pressure Exercise – as prescribed.
Key – regrip/build stance. Build 8 tight groups on that blank piece of paper.
4. Wrist / Cam Pressure Exercise – Count to 10 between shots variant. 40 rounds.
Hold still for a minute? You can do it!
5. Anticipation Be Gone, 100 Rounds (150 dry)
6. You are at 220 rounds right now. 80 left.
7. TPC 24 – twice. 48 rounds.
Let’s get up to gunfight speed. See how things work. Make sure to note what you did when you got HITS.
8. 50 / 50 Drills – See Anticipation Be Gone for description. 24 rounds. Target of your choice.
9. With your remaining 8 rounds, get rid of a TPC logo on any target on the backer.
10. 25 Dry to TPC Logo. Be perfect. Take your time. End strong.
11. Journal Time – write down what worked. Write down ideas of what to do to improve. Write down questions to ask a better shooter. Write down any tools or training to help you come up with ideas to improve.
This one will tire you out – mentally – if you do it right. And you should do it right! Take your time. Think Don’t Plink…. It should take you about 2 hours, feel free to take breaks, snack, drink, and SMILE!