- Get Better
- VIP Program
- About Us
We recommend watching the video.
– each string starts from holster, with gun loaded, hands relaxed at side, safety on if your firearm has one.
– 5 strings of 5 shots on the IPSC / USPSA target at 5,10,15,20,25 yards
– Score and replace with PractiMini target
– 3 strings of 5 shots each on the practimini at 15,20,25 yards (simulating 30,40,50)
– add up points on each target (5 for alpha, 3 for C, 1 for D, -5 for misses)
– add up string times
– divide to come up with points per second
– a calculator is available from tacticalperformancecenter.com/tpc-rating
– Lift your firearm at a pointing pace, even on the hard shots
– Do it cold as a test of where you are without warmup
– Use it when warmed up to test/train as you like