5 Day Competition Super Camp – PCC or Handgun
Upcoming DatesUpcoming Dates
Nov 6-10, 2019
You will be approved for class within one (usually same) business day.
5 Days of Awesome!
Get Better with the Principles WINNERS Use!
Handgun or PCC
Our Most Comprehensive Competition class
FIVE days of in-depth handgun and competition training from the elite professional instructors of TPC
From USPSA to Steel Challenge and other types of matches, our students place up at or near the top in their divisions. If you want to dramatically improve your competitive performance, then it is time to take this course.
Unleash the Performer Within!
This class focuses on helping you understand peak performance and how to access it on demand. You will be expected to work hard and you will be challenged to perform. Ultimately you will change both your beliefs and your self-image about what is possible and what you can do as a competitor.
This class is a great way for you to start off your competition season by getting everything tuned up. We will help get your skills dialed in so that you can spend the season winning.
This course uses our proven scientific Reactive Shooting System to combine the science of performance with the best shooting techniques in the world. It is 100% oriented to competitive shooting performance.
Beginner, intermediate, and advanced competition shooters will realize immediate performance improvement as we show you how to use these principles in your training program.
Who is this course for?
- You want to be a much better shooter and performer in competition shooting events
- You want to learn how to practice effectively and efficiently
- You have reached a performance plateau and are STUCK at a certain classification level
- You feel you are capable of much better performance but you don’t know how to get there.
- You want a system that is tailored to your unique mental and physical characteristics
- You want to get there as fast as possible and not take years to get there
- You want to feel confident in your skills and feel like you have the best training available
What We Teach
- The Fire Control Triangle – Grip, Platform and Trigger and how to stay in control when shooting at high speed.
- The Reactive Shooting Cycle and how to use it to analyze your shooting, grow your skills and reach your true potential as a shooter.
- Advanced visual concepts to speed up first shot target acquisition as well as processing shots during multiple shot sequences
- Advanced drawing and target acquisition – Learn to draw and shoot faster and better than you ever have before.
- Multiple target engagement – Learn how to engage multiple targets with accurate hits in absolutely minimum time.
- The most efficient way to transition from position to position
- Shooting on the move – forwards, backwards, sideways and up and down.
- Strong hand, weak hand shooting
- Barricades and difficult positions
- How to practice, what to practice, and how to set up a training program
- Using video to increase your performance
- Setting up guns and gear for high performance shooting
- Mental training skills and strategies for performance under pressure
- Analyzing stages, match strategy and designing a strategy that maximizes your strong points.
- Other topics of interest
Day 1-3: We burn in core skills. Fire control and recoil management, trigger isolation, stance, grip, seeing what you need to see to hit targets earlier, the sub one – second draw and reload.
We test, tweak, modify. We shoot a lot. We go long in the day. (You are motivated right?) Note: We may move you to a concurrent Handgun Mastery class if we decide you will be better served there. The games are about shooting and competing, if you need a little tune up, we will definitely take care of that!
We will progress into shooting on the move, entering and leaving positions, maintaining fluid smooth momentum and motion thru stages. We guarantee you will shave significant time off your movement, without feeling rushed, while still establishing what you need to get good hits.
Day 4: We break off into small squads and start conquering stages. Here we move into stage breakdown, mental preparation for a stage, and learning to execute at 95% of your top performance on demand. By the end of day 4 our Instructors will have you ready to prepare for and take on any stage/match you are competing in.
Day 5 (Putting it all together!): Using a short match, we will validate all your hard work and effort put into this class and witness just how proven our training methods are at getting you where YOU want to be!
Some experience as a competitive shooter. Completely new competitors should consider attending our Handgun Mastery course. Taking this extra step will prepared you to excel as a shooter/competitor and get even more from this course. BTW: Experienced competitors will also benefit from taking our Handgun Mastery Course. Our Handgun Mastery Course helps everyone from beginner up to GM’s who want to continue excelling on their already impressive skills.
- 2,500 rounds of ammunition
- All the usual equipment you bring to a match
- Notebook and pen