This class focuses on helping you understand peak performance and how to access it on demand. It provides a holistic approach and focus on the four fields of skills every serious competitive shooter needs to develop. You will change both your beliefs and your self-image about what is possible and what you can do as a competitor.
This course uses our proven Scientific Shooting System to combine the science of performance with the best shooting techniques in the world. It is 100% oriented to competitive shooting performance.
Beginner, intermediate and advanced competition shooters will realize immediate performance improvement as we show you how to use these principles in your training program.
Who is this course for?
- You want to be a much better shooter and performer in competition shooting events
- You want to learn how to practice effectively and efficiently
- You have reached a performance plateau and are STUCK at a certain classification level
- You feel you are capable of much better performance but you don’t know how to get there.
- You want a system that is tailored to your unique mental and physical characteristics
- You want to be confident in your skills and know you have the best training available
The course includes:
- The Fire Control Triangle – create the ultimate platform for top performance
- Maintaining consistent shooting platform – advanced concepts
- The Reactive Shooting Cycle – the ability for self-diagnosis
- Advanced visual concepts for higher efficiency
- Mental management for competition
- Stage planning and analysis
- How to dry practice efficiently
- Multiple target engagement – Learn how to engage multiple targets with accurate hits in absolutely minimum time.
- How to engage swingers
- The most efficient way to transition from position to position
- Shooting on the move
- Using video to increase your performance
- A complete match day and analysis of the performance
- DAY 1 – SHOOTING SKILLS
- DAY 2 – MENTAL MANAGEMENT
- DAY 3 – ATHLETIC SKILLS
- DAY 4 – COMPETITION TACTICS
- DAY 5 – COMPETITION
Some experience as a competitive shooter. Completely new competitors should consider attending our Intro to Competition and Handgun Mastery course. Taking these extra steps will prepare you to excel as a shooter/competitor and get even more from this course. BTW: Experienced competitors will also benefit greatly from taking our Handgun Mastery Course. Our Handgun Mastery Course helps everyone from beginner up to GM’s – the path to mastery is to perfect the CORE skills!