TPC Double Impact
FOCUS: Target to target transitions.
Distance 4 yards
Start position and time:
- Handgun loaded, compressed low ready position (handclap position)
- Safety is not engaged, DA/SA handguns – hammer cocked
- Par time: 3 sec.
- On signal engage both targets with one shot only (no makeup shots are allowed)
- 5 repetitions – left to right and right to left (alternating). Shooter chooses which direction to start first.
- The shooter needs to perform the entire repetition within 3 sec. par time
- Distance between targets (outer dotted line circle)– 1 yard
- Time measured is the transition split only (time between the first and second shot)
- Both shots must land inside the scoring zone (at least touching the dotted line)
- Failure to land inside the scoring zone or a negative score will result in a 0 score for that particular repetition.
- Score per repetition is calculated as total points divided by the transition time (Ex. 10/0.40 = 25 Hit Factor)
- Final score is the total of the Hit Factors divided by 5 (average Hit Factor)
25 and higher HF – Transition Grand Master
24.99 – 20 HF – Transition Master
19.99 – 16 HF – Transition Expert
15.99 – 14 HF – Distinguished Marksman
13.99 – 12 HF – Sharp Shooter
11.99 – 10 HF – Disciple